We all have something which pulls us forward:
| a truth to tell | an answer to discover | a project to complete | a dream to live |
I call this pull “potential”, the journey ‘the wilderness’ and the path the ‘quest’.
You’re in the right place if you want to:
– Apply tools you’ve read about to your actual situation
– Bring your intuition and rational mind together in harmony
– Make progress on those wild or creative projects
– Understand what’s blocking your path
– Re-discover your motivation and drive
– Reflect without meditating for hours a day
– Manage all your quests without burning out
– Feel like you’re floating downstream, not just treading water or fighting the rapids.
A wild woman, a fierce warrior and spiritual ‘being.’ My work covers a range of wellness topics: meditation and mindfulness, productivity processes, neuroscience, happiness, spirituality, authenticity, overwhelm, applying theory to real life, motivation & habit-changing.
I support practical dreamers, scholars, and introverts to develop a personalised tool-kit of reflective skills and practical techniques to balance day-to-day tasks with their dreams, goals and personal quest. We explore your wilderness, your path, and then craft the map to move you forward.
I believe recognising the downturns of life can be done with kindness; that we are more resilient and capable than we often realise.
We all walk the wilderness at some point.
Are you ready to craft your path ahead?
Schedule your free consultation:
Let's Plan Out Your Quest!