This is for all the self-aware dreamers & curious creatives who feel a sense of meant-to-be-more, yet struggle with their energy.
Most people think you really have a pretty good life: you’re not struggling for the basics and you feel you should be happy.
Yet, you’re exhausted: frustrated with feeling stuck. All the different advice adds up to overwhelm, and you doubt your own decisions. Low mood and motivation take over, where energy and excitement once were.
There’s more than this, you can just feel it.
How are you meant to eat 5 portions of vegetables alongside a gym session, doing your creative craft and still get 8 hours of sleep?! Self-care is great if it doesn’t replace your social life, reading time and exercise all at once.
You know you have the potential to do anything. You’re fiercely determined that one day, you’ll get there. How about we bring that day a little closer?
- Seek control over your life: from daily decisions to the longer-term experiences.
- Want to feel more confident in your choices: knowing that this is the right path for you.
- Keep trying to shed the guilt and ‘shoulds,’ and feel motivated.
- Struggle with last-minute changes which frazzle your energy.
It is possible to go from stuck and under pressure to motivated and energised.
The takeaway for me was twofold: learning
how to feel like I’m managing my time well without having to log it, and that I don’t actively schedule downtime minus nighttime reading. I realised that small daily tasks work best for me to incorporate habits.
~ Sara, Badass Writer and Editor
- If procrastination was a quiet suggestion you could override to be productive instead.
- How it would feel to finally have a consistent and fulfilling routine to get that book written or that feeling of inner peace at last.
- Really understanding the depths of what you are capable of.
Specific results people have shared:
– Being able to focus on how you want to feel, not what needs to be ticked off
– Higher productivity, strategies to push through procrastination
– Practical methods to manage time better
– Understanding how scheduling and routines can work for your situations
– Confirmation of intuitive hunches you have felt for a long time
– Reflection exercises which don’t take a huge amount of time
“I’m always pushing myself harder than I should. The sessions confirmed what I have felt for a long time – that even though I am productive, I still feel unsatisfied and unfulfilled. This program definitely gave me new ways of looking at things.“
How It Works:
This 28-day programme is designed to be a dip-your-toes-in month of reflection, motivation, values and energy.
We focus on how to make changes without uprooting your life or undoing all your progress so far: fitting things into your current lifestyle.
– Let’s Get Moving… we start with a short questionnaire so that our time is tailored to crafting solutions that work for you and your circumstances, and you won’t have to go over your life history.
– Weekly Video Lesson… each week a video is released talking through the topic, and answering QandAs which come up throughout the month so that you are supported in placing your time and energy to make real progress.
– Lesson Sheets… focusing on what will help you now, in a simple format so that you have clear, realistic steps which only take a few minutes a day.
– Unlimited Email Support… Email support for the full 28-days, so that you are able to ask questions and feel confident that you can put the plan into action as we go alone.
This is a mix of life coaching, psychological theory, neuroscience background, skills-based learning and meditative practises.
“Katy-Rose seems very down-to-earth and genuine, was very communicative and I felt that she truly wants to be of service.“
You Will Learn To:
- Understand how scheduling and routines can work for your lifestyle
- Manage your limited time better and push through procrastination so that you can complete the goals you’re driven to do
- Engage motivation and feel fuelled to create, so that you can succeed even on ‘meh’ days
- Focus and concentrate, so that you aren’t spreading your energy too thin
- Listen to those intuitive signs so that you take action instead of freezing up in anxiety
Psychology, neuroscience & cognitive-behavioural qualifications blended with intuitive & spiritual experiences enable us to make the best of both worlds. Add in some creativity, cheer-leading and nerdy facts, and we will give those impractical dreams some real-life roots, turning your exhaustion into confident energy.
How to Get Started
If you’re tired of feeling exhausted, always being busy but not seeing sustainable results, and feel ready to connect with the fire that can fuel you to balance your energy, this is for you.
Your investment is £75 / $99 for the four weeks of email support, video lessons, toolkit worksheets and tailored accountability.
The early-bird rate is £65 / $85, and includes a digital workbook of first steps for following that meant-for-more. Sign up below to hear about the early-bird opening.
Enrolment will re-open in OCTOBER 2018, so sign up below to be contacted when applications open.
Limited number of spots available.
If there isn’t enough room this time, you’ll have the option for early access next round so if this feels right, please apply to find out more information when we re-open.