Redefinition Alchemist, Resilience Mentor, and Writer.
Uh… A What? I’m glad you asked.
Redefinition Alchemist (noun): A wild spirit who guides people to connect with their inner truth & strength to redefine their role in life with confidence.
Resilience Mentor (noun): A fierce guide who teaches people to own their power, face the ‘wilderness’ & move past obstacles with ease.
I’m Katy-Rose. I help creative souls and practical dreamers who have a strong ‘sense of more’ to follow their Right Path without the doubts, fear and overwhelm.
Melding Psychology, Neuroscience and Coaching practises together, I mentor creative souls concerned about wasting time and backtracking to feel capable in their strength, break free from the self-help books and focus their energy and time on doing so they can feel purpose-fuelled without the overwhelm and frustration.
I will be the first to admit that before my session, I was a bit sceptical of life coaching. Katy was very down to earth and asked great questions to help me unravel my thoughts and why I may not be reaching my potential in several areas; especially in relation to my career. ~ Katey, Youth Worker
You hold the power to make the right decisions.
If I had known what I do now when I started exploring my inner calling, I’d have saved myself years of struggle. I felt lost, and even when I felt a clear tug in one direction, I didn’t know how to move forward.
I was driven by a curiosity of human nature, fuelling me to read book after book, to study three separate degrees. I tried everything I could find, from neuroscience habit techniques to meditation and even cut out caffeine to feel more “in tune” with my life for a while.
I have traipsed through the life-hacks, counselling, cognitive therapy and Buddhist meditation, hit my own ‘rock bottom’ a couple of times and unravelled the beliefs I grew up with.
When I joined the adult world, I began connecting the dots in all I’d learnt about human resilience and the truth of inner strength.
Nowadays, I mix the theory from my degrees, reflections from Life Coaching training and skills-teaching from my real-world experience to help creatives and dreamers create a system which works for them.
I have supported deep thinkers and wild creatives to develop their inner fire, manage daily stressors, cut through the inner noise, and transform their thoughts, actions and energy to map out the path towards their most empowered self since 2011.
Together, we unlock your inner strength.
You are resilient.
If nothing else, you have survived every difficulty you have experienced. Humans are incredible when it comes to keeping hold of hope, staying driven and pushing through obstacles.
And now you’re here. Following that defiant drive, that courageous calling.
The session was very uplifting, and although structured, sparked deeper perspective and paths to explore. Talking with Katy helped me see that I was being hard on myself and just took the pressure away. Ironically, I am meditating more just through being more gentle on my expectations of myself following our session. ~ Kelly, Nourishing Baker
Listen to yourself, feel confident in your choices & take action.
You’re tired of ignoring this something-more calling, and worrying that you might be wasting all this time on the wrong path. You’re overwhelmed with trying every new tool in desperation. Then the fear kicks in. The doubts creep up on you. And you give up.
But you can’t ignore it. The pull returns, bringing a whole load of guilt with it. It’s exhausting.
I believe that getting the balance between our potential dreams and our day-to-day tasks shouldn’t be so hard to create. You are capable of completing those tasks without burning out and feeling so overwhelmed.
Katy-Rose is fabulous. She gently pulls back the layers to show you the real problem and then walks you through the issues to find a solution. She’s just brilliant.
I strongly recommend her to anyone having trouble focusing and finding their way forward. You must work with her! ~ Mhairi, Writer
My mission, (which I have chosen to accept), is to help you check your internal compass, read the map and craft out your own Right Path through daily tools and techniques.
Our work thrives on great conversation, creativity (of course!), being open to the slightly-weird, humour, and honest reflection.
Let’s Do This.
Want to learn more about these strategies and tools first? Sign up for free to access the Resource Library: to build your toolkit of options.
What really struck me about working with Katy-Rose the most was how quickly she understood and validated the difficulties I experienced with the vague, “inner-only” approaches to self-improvement. She knows the inner and outer worlds need to be integrated for people to accelerate their potential. I’m heartened she is in the world doing this work!” ~ Kyrina, Creative Activist
- I float between INFJ and ISTJ, if personality types are your thing. I’m also a Virgo, Metal Horse, with Scorpio moon & rising signs if you’re into those labels.
- Having said this, I have qualifications in Neuroscience, Psychology and CBT.
- When I began this work in 2011, I called myself a Redefinition Alchemist and Shivanaut.
- I am cat-parent for two beautiful kitty siblings, who I would describe as loving and ‘derp.’
- I believe fitness is part of wellbeing: so I strength-train, dance and rock-climb. I’m even learning to grow fruit and vegetables. Slowly. (So far, bell peppers and cucumbers are successful.)
- I write fantasy and science fiction novels and short-stories. I have been known to get quite excited by stationary, especially when it allows me to colour-code things.
- Her Hustle – Soothing Imposter Worries [Free Imposter Worksheet Available Here]
- The Mindful Word – Finding Peace In Limitations
- Badassery Magazine – October 2017 – Reclaim Your Power [Pages 7-9]
- Thrive Global – The Mantra
- Badassery Magazine Blog – Four Steps to an Empowered Life
- Your Zen Life – Finding Flow in An Autopilot World
- Bare Naked Bravery – True Compassion: How to Re-write the Fear of “Not Enough”
- Rebel Shine Summit 2018 – Back to Basics
- She Is Fierce – Three Ways to Reconnect with your Inner Strength
- Badassery Magazine – April 2018 – How to Reclaim your Resolutions [Pages 9-11]