You don’t know how to manage all your stress, let alone reach for some mystical far-off potential.
Self-development can be a struggle without the right tools.
I’m Katy-Rose: Resilience Mentor and Certified Life Coach with a background melding Psychology, Neuroscience and Meditation.
My mission, which I have accepted, is to support over-thinkers and practical dreamers in managing their daily lives, building their resilience and feeling strong again: In their direction, conviction and capability.
I help questing seekers, lost adventurers and helping professionals to build up a resilience toolkit so they can get back on the path to complete their personal quest.
Whether you struggle with managing your emotions, changing habits, feeling motivated or working with your strengths; I want to share the tools to empower you in your goals.
Through working with young offenders with anger problems, parents in the social services system and patients with mental health experiences, I have seen many facets of human experience. And with the right approaches, we can make a serious impact on managing that every day stress. I’ve combined my experience in clinical settings with my training as a coach and creative to mentor dreamers.
You want to feel fulfilled. To feel strong enough to manage the day-to-day stressors. To build your toolkit of options.
And, most importantly, you sense that feeling of something pulling you forward; that ‘right path’ ahead.
Ready to put yourself first?
Knowing how to apply each strategy to actually map out your journey is so difficult when you’re caught up in your life.
The session was very uplifting, and although structured, sparked deeper perspective and paths to explore. Talking with Katy helped me see that I was being hard on myself and just took the pressure away. Ironically, I am meditating more just through being more gentle on my expectations of myself following our session. ~ Kelly, Nourishing Baker
I am the pathfinder and map-maker. I have traipsed through the life-hacks, positive thinking, and Buddhist meditation, hit my own ‘rock bottom’ a couple of times and unravelled the beliefs I grew up with.
I mix the theory from my degrees, reflections from Life Coaching training and skills-teaching from my real-world experience to help mentor dreamers in creating a system of resilience support, which works for them.
Together, we will nurture behaviours which build up the steps towards where you want to be, and map out that dream in practical steps. We can break down your dream and we shall chart a course towards it, so that you can focus on feeling inspired and energised by the possibilities ahead.
Time to Craft the Map
Let’s bring out that energised, fulfilled life you’re seeking. We can craft the map, learn to read the stars and get you moving forward again.
Our work thrives on great conversation, creativity (of course!), being open to the slightly-weird, humour, and honest reflection.
If you want to break through the blocks like this, click below to book your free consultation.
I will be the first to admit that before my session, I was a bit sceptical of life coaching. Katy was very down to earth and asked great questions to help me unravel my thoughts and why I may not be reaching my potential in several areas; especially in relation to my career. ~ Katey, Youth Worker
- I float between INFJ and ISTJ, if personality types are your thing.
- I care for two beautiful cats, who I would describe as loving and ‘derp.’
- I’m also a Virgo, Metal Horse, with Scorpio rising if you’re into those labels.
- I believe fitness is part of wellbeing: so I strength-train, dance and rock-climb.
- I’m learning to grow fruit and vegetables. Slowly.
- I write fantasy and science fiction novels and short-stories.
- I also get quite excited by stationary, especially if it allows me to colour-code things.
- Her Hustle – Soothing Imposter Worries [Free Imposter Worksheet Available Here]
- The Mindful Word – Finding Peace In Limitations
- Badassery Magazine – October 2017 – Reclaim Your Power [pages 7-9]
- Thrive Global – The Mantra
- Badassery Magazine Blog – Four Steps to an Empowered Life
- Your Zen Life – Finding Flow [Coming December 13]