…to complete your personal quest.
In this sense, a quest might be a truth to tell, an answer to discover, a project to complete or anything else you feel an unexplainable pull to follow.
I’m Katy-Rose. I help people who identify with a sense-of-more to simplify the self-help techniques and meld practical steps with intuitive exercises. I teach practical dreamers to stop feeling stuck or lost, and get back on the right track by managing the daily steps it takes to walk their Right Path.
Is This For You?
- Perhaps you’ve tried a few things: from self-help books to meditation, reward charts or watching TED Talks.
- You know there’s something missing that can help, somewhere. The solution exists, you just haven’t found one which works for you yet.
- Maybe you are willing to try new things, because right now, you’re just treading water, or stuck in the mud. In short, you’re overwhelmed and a little lost.
- You recognise that managing your own wellbeing is key to happiness, to being productive at work, and to feeling empowered in life.
- You probably know how draining it can be to stay driven and feel empowered within your daily life.
- Every self-help resource recommends a different path, which is exhausting. You’re here to craft the right path for you.
- You know some things to change, but struggle to make those changes last.
- You keep trying to shift your direction, to feel “enough.” Your time and energy is limited because you’re not reaching your full potential.
My call helped me to find clarity in my visions and dreams: to map through what I was excelling at and how I could move forwards in other areas. It gave me the reassurance that I was moving towards my potential and allowed me to see how far I had come, as well as new steps to take for the next leg of my journey. ~ Aiyana, Nurse
Mapping sessions focus on connecting with that inner fire and transforming your thoughts, actions and energy to blaze a trail towards feeling capable and resilient. This isn’t a one-size-fits-all approach, our work is tailored to get you on the path that fulfils you.
ADAPTABLE: Learn how to implement and adapt methods, so you can apply techniques even after we finish working together.
ACCOUNTABLE: Unlike a book that will sit on the shelf gathering dust after the first week, we walk this path together.
PRACTICAL: No ditching of responsibilities, but meeting needs along the way through problem-solving and negotiation.
PERSONALISED: Guided by what makes you capable in your own right, instead of having ‘The Answer’ and trying to shape you to a specific idea of resilient. We access your intuition rather than rely on external expectations.
HOLISTIC: Blending academic research from psychology and neuroscience with meditation, reflective exercises and a focus on values and self-knowledge.
ACCESSIBLE: Introvert? Wallflower? The option of typed-only coaching sessions leads to exact notes, and allows for relaxing music as we work together.
SMALL STEPS: Focus on simple changes which add up with consistency. Without the easy wins, it’s easier to lose motivation and stop making progress, so we draw the map ahead so you know what to do next.
The takeaway for me was twofold: learning how to feel like I’m managing my time well without having to log it, and that I don’t actively schedule downtime minus nighttime reading. I realised that small daily tasks work best for me to incorporate habits. ~ Sara, Badass Writer and Editor
Rather than offer one “true answer”, I tailor the path to your journey, melding the best of CBT, neuroscience and spiritual practises to meet your needs.
What to Expect
A few specific results people have mentioned from working with me include:
- Sense of relief about those decisions and projects we carry around for years
- Strategies around managing emotions and stressful circumstances
- Knowing what the next step is or what needs to happen to move them forward
- Confidence in your ability to make important decisions
- An understanding of the path you’ve already walked, so we don’t re-tread over old ground.
- Specific tools to craft the time and energy to re-kindle an old project
- Clarity on what they want in life; having taken a few moments to step back and re-focus
- Higher productivity, strategies to push through procrastination
- Realising all creative people experience Imposter Syndrome, and what it truly means
It was very reassuring, especially the way Katy managed to break things down into manageable steps with a really positive focus. I always find it a bit daunting to talk about goals – I have a tendency to go after everything at once – but I found talking with Katy really constructive. ~ Angharad, Apothecary
The Mapping Package:
Here’s what you’ll get when you sign up:
- 6 private 45-minute-long mentorship calls so you’re not doing any of this alone (usually across 12 weeks.)
- A clearer view of your internal compass: the values which help you feel energised and in alignment so you can tweak your path as life changes.
- Weekly email support to help you to take action immediately, rather than letting the worries stop you from moving forward.
- Customised exercises and worksheets to follow each call, so you’re constantly learning how to navigate that inner pull.
- Summaries of the sessions, because none of us can remember everything all at once, and sometimes re-reading topic discussions can bring about even more ahar-moments.
A standard six-session package aims to move from that sense of “I am meant to be doing something” where you feel frustrated and stuck to making actual progress, feeling confident in your decisions and trusting every step forward.
This six-session package costs £350. (Payment plans are available at no extra cost, discussed after the complimentary intake conversation.)
I don’t want to have audio calls, can you support me?
– Introvert? Wallflower? The option of typed-only coaching sessions leads to exact notes, and allows for relaxing music as we work together.
What if I don’t have the time?
– As with most things in the self-development world, you’ll get out what you put it. I can’t define nor walk your path for you, but rather I can point out various patterns you may not see from your perspective, and I can help you to read the map when it gets muddy.
Realistically, an hour a week is plenty of time to begin mapping out the path.
Is this all just a bunch of ‘woo’?
– I do incorporate some of the non-scientific wellness aspects into the package, although I also hold degrees in Psychology and Neuroscience as well as a qualification in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy, which is evidence-based, so there’s a healthy mix of the two.
Do you help me start a business?
– The short answer is No. I am not a business coach. However, if you know what you want to do, know the steps to take and struggle with the motivation or energy, it’s possible that the focus and drive we connect with could be supportive of your goals.
Do you have a cancellation policy?
– Cancellations or did-not-attends are non-refundable. Exceptions may be granted on a case-by-case basis at my discretion for emergency and illness.
What if I don’t like it? Can I get a refund?
– Sure thing. Although I recommend using the 6 session across 12 weeks, you have 6 months to schedule them, and cancellation of a session does not incur a cost as long as more than 48 hours notice it given.
If you decide that this is not for you after attending our first session, I will refund you 100%. After your second session is scheduled, this program is non-refundable.
How to Get Started:
* Schedule in your free intake consultation to check we’re the right fit. Book it here! We’ll spend that time discussing what we can do together, where you’re at and how things work.
* If we both feel that this is a great fit, we’ll discuss a brief session plan, payment and explore a set of in-depth questions to guide our first full session. (This act of reflection can create
shifts in your mindset by itself.)
* If it’s not the right thing for you, I’ll share any resources to seek out the right support before we part ways.
Ready to unlock that energised, fulfilled self you’re seeking?
Working with Katy helped me sharpen my focus, and gave me some direction. I have a lot more clarity, and a pathway to focus on: something ‘to do’ about it, rather than just hoping my anxieties go away in time. ~ Ciarán, Project Manager