This is for all the self-aware dreamers & curious creatives who feel a sense of meant-to-be-more.
Self-aware and driven, you have tried all kinds of self-development tools to fulfil that sensation; that craving.
Most people think you really have a pretty good life: you’re not struggling for the basics and you feel you should be happy.
Yet, you’re exhausted: frustrated with feeling stuck. All the different advice adds up to overwhelm, and you doubt your own decisions. Low mood and motivation take over, where energy and excitement once were.
There’s more than this, you can just feel it.
- Struggle to work out which of your million ideas to follow today
- Doubt yourself in multiple aspects of daily life
- Get stressed out trying to keep up consistent action
- Constantly buy new self-help books trying to define your life purpose
- Keep trying to feel “enough”
It is possible to go from stuck and under pressure to confident and excited.
To feel alive.
Katy helped unravel me… I felt tied up in mental knots and she teased them out. I have plenty of ideas and ambitions to get motivated on but having a focus was an obstacle.Things got better when I began to see the rejections as a nudge onto the better path. It was a “Life Kick Up the Bum” that I needed. ~ Máire, Primary Teacher & Writer
- If procrastination was a quiet suggestion you could override to be -productive instead.
- How it would feel to finally have a consistent and fulfilling routine to get that book written or that feeling of inner peace at last.
- Really understanding the depths of what you are capable of.
Whether you are a Creative Artist transforming emotions into tangible stories, an Academic Dreamer held back by ‘impracticalities’ or a Curious Seeker driven to discover your truth; it does not need to feel so hard.
The takeaway for me was twofold: learning how to feel like I’m managing my time well without having to log it, and that I don’t actively schedule downtime minus nighttime reading. I realised that small daily tasks work best for me to incorporate habits. ~ Sara, Badass Writer and Editor
The Focus Session is a 60-minute breakthrough session to help you move towards that sense of more: from recharging your mental energy, getting clear on the journey ahead, or managing a specific obstacle in your way.
And we focus on how to make changes without uprooting your life or undoing all your progress so far.
How It Works
– Let’s Get Moving… before we even get on the call, you complete a short questionnaire so that our time is tailored to crafting solutions that work for you, and you won’t have to go over your life history.
– The Focus Session… a 60-min live call to explore
* where you are
* what’s blocking your way
* what solutions are going to be more helpful
(as soon as possible, one simple step at a time)
…so that you feel confident about where to place your time and energy, and are motivated to take that next step forward.
– An Action Plan… focusing on what will help you now, in a simple format so that you have clear, realistic steps and feel confident.
– Unlimited Email Support… Email support for 2 weeks following the call so you are able to ask questions and feel confident that you can put the plan into action.
You Will Learn To:
- Understand how scheduling and routines can work for your lifestyle
- Manage your limited time better and push through procrastination so that you can complete the goals you’re driven to do
- Engage motivation and feel fuelled to create, so that you can succeed even on ‘meh’ days
- Focus and concentrate, so that you aren’t spreading your energy too thin
- Listen to those intuitive signs so that you take action instead of freezing up in anxiety
Psychology, neuroscience & cognitive-behavioural qualifications blended with intuitive & spiritual experiences enable us to make the best of both worlds. Add in some creativity, cheer-leading and nerdy facts, and we will give those impractical dreams some real-life roots, turning your exhaustion into confident energy.
How to Get Started
If you’re tired of buying self help books but not seeing sustainable results, and feel ready to connect with the fire that can fuel you to be enough, let’s chat.
Investment: £99 / $130
Have questions? Check out the FAQs below.
Ready to begin? Click here to set up our intro chat.
What Happens Next?
Once you click the button below, you’ll be able to book a complimentary introduction appointment in my calendar for us to discuss how working together might look.
Working with Katy helped me sharpen my focus, and gave me some direction. I have a lot more clarity, and a pathway to focus on: something ‘to do’ about it, rather than just hoping my anxieties go away in time. ~ Ciarán, Project Manager
I don’t want to have audio calls, can you support me?
– Introvert? Wallflower? The option of typed-only coaching sessions leads to exact notes, and allows for relaxing music as we work together.
What if I don’t have the time?
– As with most things in the self-development world, you’ll get out what you put it. I can’t define nor walk your path for you, but rather I can point out various patterns you may not see from your perspective, and I can help you to read the map when it gets muddy.
Is this all just a bunch of ‘woo’?
– I do incorporate some non-scientific wellness aspects into the package, although I also hold degrees in Psychology and Neuroscience as well as a qualification in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy, which is evidence-based, so there’s a healthy mix of the two.
Do you help me start a business?
– The short answer is No. I am not a business coach. However, if you know what you want to do, know the steps to take and struggle with the motivation or energy, it’s possible that the focus and drive we connect with could be supportive of your goals.
Do you have a cancellation policy?
– Cancellations or did-not-attends are non-refundable. Exceptions may be granted on a case-by-case basis at my discretion for emergency and illness.