Let’s make 2019 an improvement, no matter how you found this year!
If you are sick of wishing you loved your life and tired of feeling lost, then I have something for you: A space to map out 2019 without all the overwhelm and exhaustion.
This is for all the self-aware dreamers & curious seekers who feel a sense of meant-to-be-more, yet struggle with their energy and purpose.
The new year brings with it a sense of potential: a chance to capitalise on opportunities to live out your purpose. But that’s only helpful with a map and compass to guide you.
Whether you plot your way by the stars or a sheet of paper, it’s that inner compass which pulls us forward towards feeling capable, and if you aren’t able to read it… you’re unlikely to make effective progress.
Maybe the compass glass is all fogged up. Maybe you’re too close to a magnetic field and it’s spinning wildly out of control.
Either way, I can help.
- Seek more control over your life, from daily decisions to longer-term experiences?
- Want to feel more confident in your choices, knowing that this is the right path for you?
- Find it hard to shed the guilt and ‘shoulds’ of not being more and instead feel motivated?
- Struggle with last-minute changes which frazzle your energy?
- Have a big-picture-vision of your life but get caught up in the daily drudgery instead of following that inner fire?
“The takeaway for me was twofold: learning how to feel like I’m
managing my time well without having to log it, and that I don’t actively schedule downtime minus night time reading. I realised that small daily tasks work best for me to incorporate habits.”
~ Sara, Badass Writer and Editor
The first month is often the most challenging.
Each new year, you’re excited by the fresh start, the new space, the New You. And the moment things don’t go to plan, we fall off the wagon, or the wagon runs off the road…
Imagine tackling the new adventures of 2019 with energy, enjoyment and confidence in your ability to manage everything. It is possible for you.
It doesn’t need to feel so damn hard.
So here’s my offer:
7 weeks & 14 strategies to take you from lost and exhausted to energised and confident in your own ability. Through a 49-day commitment, we walk that path to define your 2019.
Why Seven Weeks?
- It’s long enough to make changes.
- Yet, short enough to trial tools; to fall over and get back up again. To see what works for you.
- And is not too long of a commitment that you instantly fail and give up.
What Is Covered?
- Weeks 1+2: Reflection, Values, Journaling, Motivation, Direction
- Weeks 3+4: Visualisation, Mindfulness, Overwhelm, Planning & Taking Action
- Weeks 5+6: Stress & Burnout, Transitions, Kaizen, Problem-solving.
- Week 7: Closure + Maintaining Progress
What you’ll gain:
- The ability to focus on how you want to feel, not what ‘to-do’ items need to be ticked off
- New ways of understanding how you spend your energy
- Higher productivity strategies to push through procrastination
- Practical methods to manage time better
- An understanding of how scheduling and routines can work for your situations
- Confirmation of intuitive hunches you have felt for a long time
- Reflection exercises which maximise rather than drain your time.
“I’m always pushing myself harder than I should. The sessions confirmed what I have felt for a long time – that even though I am productive, I still feel unsatisfied and unfulfilled. This program definitely gave me new ways of looking at things.”
~ Dawne, Team Leader
How it works:
Seven weeks to reshape your entire year. This programme is designed to be a dip-your-toes-in month of reflection, motivation, values and energy.
- An intake questionnaire before we begin so that our time is tailored to crafting solutions that work for you.
- Weekly lessons so that you can learn how to map out your path ahead.
- Practical strategy worksheets for each week focusing on what will help you in the moment, in a simple format so that you have clear, realistic steps towards your potential.
- Live group Q-and-A calls so we can problem-solve specific issues as they arise.
- A community with which to share wins and difficulties so that you feel confident about moving forward without needing someone to hold your hand on the next leg of your journey.
- Constant email support that provides daily access to my knowledge so you can put those skills into practice.
- (In Option #2) a set of one-to-one coaching calls to solidify your plan to move forward.
This is a container for you to learn those intuitive skills and inner-fire-stoking tools that will keep 2019 rolling even as that new year energy begins to wear off.
What I bring:
I’m Katy-Rose, BSc, PGCert, MSc. Teacher, motivator and life re-designer.
I hold Psychology, neuroscience & cognitive-behavioural qualifications. I’ve had counselling, therapy & tried most self-help books.
I blend this expertise with intuitive, magical & spiritual experiences, making the best of both worlds.
Thus, you can expect practical, scientific theory melded with realistic, creative techniques.
Add in some creativity, cheer-leading and nerdy facts, and we will give those impractical dreams some real-life roots, turning your exhaustion into confident energy.
How to sign up:
- We start on December 28th. and finish on March 15th. December is often a very unstable month for money and energy. We’ll change that.
- Let’s get through that difficult beginning stage with support, accountability and some new tools to make progress towards your potential.
- There are two investment levels:
- £96 / $122 for the 7-week course.
- £135 / $172 for 7 weeks + 2 individual coaching sessions.
- That’s under £2 per day for accountability, resilience skills, coaching, mentorship and tailored support. The early bird discount lasts until midnight Wednesday 19th.
- The cart closes on Friday December 21.
- After clicking the button you’ll be sent to PayPal where you’ll complete your purchase and then be sent an email with further instructions.
Still have questions? Contact me.
This is a mix of life coaching, psychological theory, neuroscience background, skills-based learning and meditative practises.
If you struggle with energy, want to map out a better year, feel ready to connect with the fire that can fuel you and struggle to balance the intuitive with scientific: this course is for you.
Are you in?
CHOOSE YOUR PACKAGE: