Blending the strands of curiosity & creativity in a world focused on practicality & productivity can be overwhelming.
You have plenty of ambitions, but struggle to focus your time. Self-aware and driven, you are pulled to fulfil the sensation, that craving of being-more.
But you get caught up in possibilities. You don’t want to make the ‘wrong’ decision. You feel like you ‘should’ know yourself and what to do now. You want to feel productive, organised and confident to follow your sense-of-more.
You’re frustrated, looking for answers on what to do next, and need help focusing on your ‘right path’ rather than going after everything at once.
You’ve tried the self-help books. Yet you feel guilty about not living up to your full potential. Perhaps you’ve even given therapy a shot to understand what is ‘wrong’ with you.
- Have a shelf of partially-read self-help books from trying to know yourself?
- Struggle to work out which of your million ideas to follow?
- Have trouble focusing and finding a way forward?
- Worry about wasting time, back-tracking or losing progress?
- Struggle to turn dreams into doing because of all the conflicting advice out there?
- Need help trying to keep up a successful routine?
- Keep trying to shift your direction, to feel “enough?”
Katy’s coaching helped me to find clarity in my visions and dreams: to map through what I was excelling at and how I could move forwards in other areas. It gave me the reassurance that I was moving towards my potential and allowed me to see how far I had come, as well as new steps to take for the next leg of my journey. ~ Aiyana, Nurse
You already have everything you need.
And it doesn’t need to feel so hard.
We all experience daily stress. Uncertainty is a part of life. Yet, managing that stress is not easy without the right skills. Negative thoughts can make us feel powerless under their doubt.
Imagine going from overwhelmed and anxious, feeling guilty and under pressure, to energised and excited, and actually using those self-help tools to reach your goals, and tick off your productivity to-do list.
That’s exactly where I come in: to teach you the skills that will take you from feeling lost, doubting and anxious, to feeling strong and capable of completing your Life Quest. When we understand our inner drive, we gain access to our true motivation and clarity on our right direction.
- If things that troubled you before no longer feel as stressful.
- Balancing productivity with rest via pacing of important to-dos.
- A daily routine that fulfils you: from writing, running, meditation, or just waking earlier.
- Knowing where to focus your attention, and making decisions confidently.
- Being free of constant exhaustion: waking up each morning feeling motivated to get out of bed.
- Making effective progress on completing tasks.
- Finally having a consistent and fulfilling routine to get that book written, or that painting completed at last.
This is what redefinition coaching can do. Melding science, evidence-based therapy skills, and intuition together. Sessions are designed to teach you how to blend your intuition with practical steps so that you can take back control of your energy and your life. Without requiring hours upon hours of trial and error.
It was very reassuring, especially the way Katy managed to break things down into manageable steps with a really positive focus. I always find it a bit daunting to talk about goals – I have a tendency to go after everything at once – but I found talking with Katy really constructive. ~ Angharad, Apothecary
What we do:
Redefinition Coaching is formed of 6 one-to-one sessions across 12 weeks, teaching you skills tailored to your goals that will help you learn all the ins and outs of mapping out your potential. From building motivation, creating a realistic plan, and achieving your goals to building your resilience, making confident decisions, and knowing who you truly are.
In just 12 weeks, you’ll discover everything you need to know to craft the path ahead, review your progress, and make changes to navigate difficult terrain so that you won’t get stuck for weeks on end.
How this looks:
Rather than offer a-one-size-fits-all quick fix, you’ll learn to connect with your intuition and focus on your inner pull so that you can craft your own path and manage doubts as they arise.
– Let’s Get Moving… before we even get on the call, you complete a short questionnaire so that our time is tailored to crafting solutions that work for you, without having to go over your life history.
– Six Coaching Calls… 6 x 50-min live calls to explore:
* where you are
* skills you could use
* connecting with your intuition
…so that you learn to apply self-help skills that work for your situation and can take immediate action for your next step.
– Session Write-Ups… Session summaries because none of us can remember everything all at once, and sometimes re-reading topic discussions can bring about even more ahar-moments.
– A Customised Action Plan… focusing on what will help you now, in a simple format so that you have clear, realistic steps and feel confident about making changes and take consistent action.
– Unlimited Email Support… Email support between calls to help you to take action immediately, rather than letting the worries stop you from moving forward.
– The Science Behind… each tool so that you can understand the way to use techniques efficiently and understand yourself better.
…All so that you have a direction to begin walking, a clear map, and the skills to read your compass and the stars, so you won’t be as likely to veer off-course.
You’ll learn to identify and manage your daily stressors, gain confidence in your decisions, and understand the sense of purpose which keeps you motivated and productive.
Because we have a fierce power inside. And with the right channel, we can light up the world around us.
You will have skills you need to fulfil your purpose, be that to complete a novel first draft, start meditating daily, or inspire the children you teach to make their dreams a reality.
All lighthouses deserve to shine, to fulfil their purpose of guiding lost ships through the dark.
I’m Katy-Rose. I teach stress-management and energy-building skills to take you from feeling lost and overwhelmed, to balancing your life. All so you can finally make progress towards your Life Purpose.
If you’re into qualifications, I hold a few of them: BSc Psychology, MSc Cognitive Neuroscience, PGCert Low Intensity Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and a Diploma in Life Coaching.
Yes, I’m a lifelong learner and a bit of a nerd. How could you tell?
Recharge your mental energy, get clear on the journey ahead, and learn the skills you need to manage the obstacles in your way.
Once you click the button below, you’ll be able to book a complimentary introduction appointment in my calendar for us to discuss how working together might look.
The takeaway for me was twofold: learning how to feel like I’m managing my time well without having to log it, and that I don’t actively schedule downtime minus nighttime reading. I realised that small daily tasks work best for me to incorporate habits. ~ Sara, Badass Writer and Editor
I don’t want to have audio calls, can you support me?
– Introvert? Wallflower? The option of typed-only coaching sessions leads to exact notes, and allows for relaxing music as we work together.
What if I don’t have the time?
– As with most things in the self-development world, you’ll get out what you put it. I can’t define nor walk your path for you, but rather I can point out various patterns you may not see from your perspective, and I can help you to read the map when it gets muddy.
Realistically, an hour a week is plenty of time to begin mapping out the path.
Is this all just a bunch of ‘woo’?
– I do incorporate some of the non-scientific wellness aspects into the package, although I also hold degrees in Psychology and Neuroscience as well as a qualification in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy, which is evidence-based, so there’s a healthy mix of the two.
Do you help me start a business?
– The short answer is No. I am not a business coach. However, if you know what you want to do, know the steps to take and struggle with the motivation or energy, it’s possible that the focus and drive we connect with could be supportive of your goals. Schedule a free 20-minute consultation and we’ll explore if this package will help.
Do you have a cancellation policy?
– Cancellations or did-not-attends are non-refundable. Exceptions may be granted on a case-by-case basis at my discretion for emergency and illness.
What if I don’t like it? Can I get a refund?
– Sure thing. Although I recommend using the 6 session across 12 weeks, you have 6 months to schedule them, and cancellation of a session does not incur a cost as long as more than 48 hours notice it given.
If you decide that this is not for you after attending our first session, I will refund you 100%. After your second session is scheduled, this program is non-refundable.
Working with Katy helped me sharpen my focus, and gave me some direction. I have a lot more clarity, and a pathway to focus on: something ‘to do’ about it, rather than just hoping my anxieties go away in time. ~ Ciarán, Project Manager