You know there’s more to this life. But making it happen in reality is not easy.
There are so many ways to turn dreams into doing.
You already have everything you need.
Rather than offer a-one-size-fits-all quick fix, I focus on your inner pull, teaching you to connect with your intuition so that you can craft your own path and to manage the fear and doubts which arise.
This means you can take practical steps that work for you with a clear view of your path, and you’re equipped to handle the obstacles, emotions and mental blocks before they can overwhelm you.
Sessions are for those who:
- Feel a ‘sense of more’ or a ‘pull’ towards a Right Path
- Doubt their decision-making for long-term projects
- Worry about wasting time, back-tracking or losing progress
- Struggle to turn dreams into doing because of all the conflicting advice out there
- Need help trying to keep up motivation and energy for consistent action
- Feel frustrated trying to follow other’s journeys instead of crafting their own
- Keep trying to shift your direction, to feel “enough”
My call helped me to find clarity in my visions and dreams: to map through what I was excelling at and how I could move forwards in other areas. It gave me the reassurance that I was moving towards my potential and allowed me to see how far I had come, as well as new steps to take for the next leg of my journey. ~ Aiyana, Nurse
– Help you manage overwhelm and doubts
– Know where to direct your focus
– Turn that sense of more into practical steps
– Connect with your inner motivation
– Balance your energy and time
– Confidence in choosing your direction
When we understand our inner drive, we gain access to our true motivation and clarity on our right direction.
Each session will dive into…
– Where you are now: Reflection on the journey so far, what’s not working, what is.
– Values and future-planning: The paths ahead, and where you want to go.
– Crafting the balance: Managing your time and energy. Work-life-you.
– Practical steps: Getting Started. Keeping momentum. Applying things to your specific situation.
– Managing obstacles: Finding the Fun. Reviewing as we go.
– Making tweaks to the path: Maintaining the progress if you feel a backwards step coming.
…depending on what you need.
It was very reassuring, especially the way Katy managed to break things down into manageable steps with a really positive focus. I always find it a bit daunting to talk about goals – I have a tendency to go after everything at once – but I found talking with Katy really constructive. ~ Angharad, Apothecary
– Six 45-minute mentorship sessions (Zoom or typed; your preference) across 12 weeks
– A mix of intuitive reflections and scientific-based methods
– Email support in between sessions
– Tailored worksheets and exercises for your specific situation
– £375 / $499
What happens next?
Once you click the button below, you’ll be asked a couple brief questions and asked to book a complimentary introduction appointment in my calendar for us to discuss how working together might look.
The takeaway for me was twofold: learning how to feel like I’m managing my time well without having to log it, and that I don’t actively schedule downtime minus nighttime reading. I realised that small daily tasks work best for me to incorporate habits. ~ Sara, Badass Writer and Editor
I don’t want to have audio calls, can you support me?
– Introvert? Wallflower? The option of typed-only coaching sessions leads to exact notes, and allows for relaxing music as we work together.
What if I don’t have the time?
– As with most things in the self-development world, you’ll get out what you put it. I can’t define nor walk your path for you, but rather I can point out various patterns you may not see from your perspective, and I can help you to read the map when it gets muddy.
Realistically, an hour a week is plenty of time to begin mapping out the path.
Is this all just a bunch of ‘woo’?
– I do incorporate some of the non-scientific wellness aspects into the package, although I also hold degrees in Psychology and Neuroscience as well as a qualification in Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy, which is evidence-based, so there’s a healthy mix of the two.
Do you help me start a business?
– The short answer is No. I am not a business coach. However, if you know what you want to do, know the steps to take and struggle with the motivation or energy, it’s possible that the focus and drive we connect with could be supportive of your goals.
Do you have a cancellation policy?
– Cancellations or did-not-attends are non-refundable. Exceptions may be granted on a case-by-case basis at my discretion for emergency and illness.
What if I don’t like it? Can I get a refund?
– Sure thing. Although I recommend using the 6 session across 12 weeks, you have 6 months to schedule them, and cancellation of a session does not incur a cost as long as more than 48 hours notice it given.
If you decide that this is not for you after attending our first session, I will refund you 100%. After your second session is scheduled, this program is non-refundable.
Working with Katy helped me sharpen my focus, and gave me some direction. I have a lot more clarity, and a pathway to focus on: something ‘to do’ about it, rather than just hoping my anxieties go away in time. ~ Ciarán, Project Manager