I believe we all have more power than we realise. We can all feel empowered.
As a young girl, I learned to fight. I grew up watching Batman on television, and was bullied throughout school. As a young adult, I had to re-wire my brain from an angry, easily-startled worrier to a determined, capable being. I learned karate, took Anger Management classes, taught meditation and researched resilience.
As a result, I’ve found my inner spark, that determination and ferocity which propels us forward. Accessing this motivational force is key to living an empowered life.
This is my little guide to connecting with your inner fire: to living an empowered life.
Map Your Journey :: One Month of Shifting Reflection ::
This is a collection of the tools I use to manage my inner fire on a daily basis. The techniques are a mix of personal experience, neuroscience-based and strategies that other clients have found useful.
In this course, you can:
- Reflect on the story you tell yourself, so you can recognise patterns
- Build a strong motivation for change, by discovering your core ‘why’
- Learn what science suggests can be helpful
- Gain some skills to work through those obstacles: from mindfulness to questioning your thoughts.
- Create a clear path to follow so you’re never lost
- Goal-setting support to make the changes in your life.
- 14 Emails across 28 Days: Every other day, I’ll pop into your inbox with a little tool or mindful moment to try out yourself. They’re short summaries with actionable steps so you can begin to make changes, but not overwhelming for the duration of the month.
- The Digital Workbook: A 19-page collection of the exercises with space for notes and reflection, right on day 1 so you can work at your own pace.
- A Digital Summary of the Emails: 39-pages of lesson summaries at the end of the month.
- Email Support: Open access to me for six weeks: to help you apply the tools to your situation.
- Enrolments are currently Open to Beta Testers. As a Beta programme: future updates will be offered to you at no extra cost.
- When you sign up, you will have the opportunity to give your preferred email address for receiving this course.
- Due to the digital nature of this course, I do not offer refunds.
- Want a peek at the workbook’s table of contents? Ta-da!
Why Stories Matter Behaviour as Story Small Changes Add Up
Mindset Motivation Momentum Mindfulness Reflections Visualisation
Daily Progression Crafting the Map Meld it Together
Make the Plans Anchor Yourself Commit to the Decision
- I’d recommend opening up 5-10 minutes every day to complete the actions.
- Got a question? Give me an email and let’s chat!